- Login to the link that was given to you by Codalify Team.
- Enter Username and Password.
- * Don’t click or edit anything aside from the instructions below to avoid website damage. If pages will be damaged, we will give another quote for the rework.
Writing Blog Post
- Log in to your Codalify Administration Panel (Dashboard).
- Click the ‘Posts‘ tab.
- Click the ‘Add New‘ sub-tab.
- Start filling in the blanks: enter your post title in the upper field, and enter your post body content in the main post editing box below it.
- When you are ready, click Publish.
Orders are created when a customer completes the checkout process and are visible by Admin and Shop Manager users only. Each order is given a unique Order ID.
An order also has a status. The order statuses let you know how far along the order is, starting from pending and ending with complete. The following order statuses are used:
- Pending payment – Order received (unpaid)
- Failed – Payment failed or was declined (unpaid). Note that this status may not show immediately and instead show as pending until verified (i.e., PayPal).
- Processing – Payment received and stock has been reduced- the order is awaiting fulfillment
- Completed – Order fulfilled and complete – requires no further action
- On-Hold – Awaiting payment – stock is reduced, but you need to confirm payment
- Cancelled – Cancelled by an admin or the customer – no further action required
- Refunded – Refunded by an admin – no further action required
Each order row displays useful details, such as the customer’s address, email, telephone number, and the order status. You can click the order number or the ‘view order’ button to see the single order page (this is also where you can edit the order details and update the status).
This is a shortcut order processing > Click here whether the order is completed or on process to notify your customer via email.Order rows also have some handy shortcut buttons to quickly mark orders complete and processing.
You can filter the list of displayed orders by date, status and customer by using the form at the top of the screen.
Editing/viewing single orders
From the single order page not only can you view all order data, you can edit and update it. You can:
- Change the order status
- Edit order items – modify the product, prices, and taxes
- Stock – Reduce and restore stock for an order
- Order Actions – Resend order emails to the customer using the drop down menu above the Save Order button. Send New Order, Processing Order, Completed Order or Customer Invoice emails – very handy if manually creating an order for your customers
- Modify product Meta to edit product variations by removing and adding meta.
Order Data (This is the feature where you can view your customer order)
The order data panel lets you modify the order status, view (or change) the customer’s order note, and change which user the order is assigned to.
You’ll also find the customers billing and shipping addresses, along with a link to view other purchases the customer may have had in the past. To edit addresses, click ‘edit’ and a form will appear. Once saved, the new address will be displayed in a localized format.
The next panel on the order page is the order items panel. This panel lists items which are in the order, as well as quantities and prices.